Tuesday

Uther

Uther is a year old by now.....a kampung breed dog......she is one of the Janggut's many many puppies...my family is a pet lover....we always treat our pets with love and care......well, to the point of spoiling them too (good example is FeiFei).....we have another dog...old dog name Mute ....orignally her name was Newt (gecko's baby) but as time goes by...Newt became Mute....Mute is spoil too...very choosy and picky with her food......well back to the story about Uther....my sis and I were totally against to add pets into the household.....but my mom and her entourage (my nephews) just picked the two puppies ( the other one is called LingLing) from our neighbour and played with them....

Days and months go by.....my sis and I ended up took care of the dogs.....recently Uther went for  neuter and being a naughty dog....the stitches were open and organs were spilling out from her abdomen....Vet clinic was closed that day......we decided to stitched him up using hospital OT stuffs...led by my sister and assisted by my mom....my bro and I helped to pinned her down.....Poor Uther....had to endured the painful (we use local anasthetics to lessen the pain) situation...but she's a fighter....in an hour...she regained her strength and start making havoc in her cage.....after a few days she start to behave like her old self....naughty Uther.....

Recently ...Uther caught a viral infection....probably through air or contacts from the other dog....she started to wheeze like she's having asthma attack....and we brought her to the Vet....the doctor took a virus test by swabbing her mouth and nose trills and the result came positive from the nose trills swab.....so she told us that Uther had a slim chance to be better because virus can't with medication...well..at the moment ...Uther is fine...her fever had gone down after we fed her water hourly.....hopefully she's getting better and be her own self again......

No comments:

Post a Comment